Assessment Procedures : NLP Training
|Overview||Facilitator||Syllabus||Methodology||Testimonials||Dates & Venues||Assessment||Application Form|
To receive your NLP Practitioner Certificate the following requirements must be met:
- A willingness to engage and participate in all learning activities.
- Participation in one to one and group activities.
- Evidence of being able to deploy NLP patterning in a range of contexts from individual work to team work.
- Submission of a written assignment following each of the first three modules. These assignments are based on your personal journey and awareness of the applications of NLP in your own life.
- Presentation of a group assignment on the final day of the programme.
Our NLP Practitioner Programme is of the highest standard and is accredited by the International Trainers Academy of NLP (ITANLP). Your NLP Practitioner Certificate will be signed by John Grinder (the co-founder of NLP), Carmen Bostic St Clair, Michael Carroll and Elizabeth Garry Brosnan.