Certified NLP Practitioner Programme
|Overview||Facilitator||Syllabus||Methodology||Testimonials||Dates & Venues||Assessment||Application Form|
Our NLP Practitioner Programme is accredited by the International Trainers Academy of NLP. Your NLP Practitioner certificate will be signed by John Grinder (the co-founder of NLP), Carmen Bostic St Clair, Michael Carroll and Elizabeth Garry Brosnan.
What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) can change your life. It is an incredibly powerful force for change.
If you break down the name it helps explain what it is all about:
Neuro the mind – how we think, feel and imagine.
Linguistic language – speaking, written, unwritten.
Programming – the relationship between our behaviour patterns, emotions and thoughts.
How can you benefit from NLP?
NLP offers you insight into the way you function. It also offers you tools for creating change – facilitating more choices about your behaviour and emotions, enhancing your communication and relationships and developing new ways of thinking. The application of NLP techniques will embed lasting, empowering life skills for you.
Course Alert – Course Alert – Course Alert
Personal, Professional & Business ————— NLP Programme
Dates: June 2,3,4, 23, 24,25
Venue: Mallow ———— Cost: €975 (including VAT)
Trainer: Elizabeth Garry Brosnan Master Practitioner and Certified NLP Trainer
Schedule: Start time – 9.30am Finish time – 5pmTotal Days – 6
For more information: CONTACT: Elizabeth Garry Brosnan 0868037712 email@example.com
“This programme has heightened awareness of myself, my interaction with friends, family and work colleagues. I feel resourced to explore possibilities, make effective choices and implement them” Mary McGuane Learning Support Teacher, Co. Clare
NLP will support you to:
- · Behavioural Change – Re-programme your self to allow you overcome limitations in any area of life
- · Develop powerful communication, influence gracefully and break limiting beliefs
- · Develop insights into how you think and create your results and develop strategies for success
- · Learn how to deal with your past and future differently
- · Acquire techniques that develop and maintain effective emotional and mental states
- · Discover the link between thoughts, emotions and behaviour
- · Understand habits and behaviour patterns
- · Learn how to develop anchors that will lead you to successful outcomes
- · Increase your confidence and motivation
- · Make more effective decisions
- · Build and maintain better rapport
- · Master your emotional states
- · Influence key people
- · Increase your credibility and charisma
- · Tune up your senses so that you will listen and communicate more effectively
- · Overcome your fears and unhelpful habits
- · Develop brilliant coaching skills
NLP is the new way to achieve excellence
NLP is now being used in all walks of life e.g. in psychology and counseling, education, business, corporate cultural change, management development, sport performance, personal development and coaching, to name but a few.
NLP techniques will facilitate you and your clients to achieve outstanding results both personally and professionally.
“NLP is a modeling technology whose specific subject matter is the set of differences that make the difference between the performance of geniuses and that of average performers in the same field or activity”
John Grinder & Carmen Bostic St. Clair
What you can expect
NLP will support you to:
- Communicate more effectively and efficiently with your clients.
- Increase possibilities for achieving both your own and your clients desired results.
- Become more confident in supporting and influencing people.
- Acquire techniques and strategies to help you and your clients. develop and maintain effective emotional and mental states.
- Understand how to initiate and facilitate effective change for yourself and your clients.
You will learn how to:
- Raise your confidence and motivation.
- Make more effective decisions.
- Build and maintain better rapport.
- Master your emotional states.
- Increase your credibility and charisma.
- Learn to ask powerful questions.
- Listen and communicate more effectively.
- Overcome your fears and unhelpful habits.
- Heal past traumas and pain.
- Develop brilliant coaching skills.
- Maximise your full potential.
IF YOU WANT TO?
- Communicate more effectively and efficiently with your clients?
- Increase possibilities for achieving both your own and your clients desired results?
- Become more confident in supporting and influencing people?
- Acquire techniques and strategies to help you and your clients develop and maintain effective emotional and mental states?
- Understand how to initiate and facilitate effective change for yourself and your clients?
then you will want to experience our empowering and practical
NLP Practitioner Programme
For more details contact Elizabeth 022 26726 / 086 8037712 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why train with CoachAcademy PLUS?
You will receive personal individual facilitation and supervision as we have a high trainer to participant ratio.
We focus on your challenges and concerns – our programmes are highly practical so you can apply the techniques immediately to create positive change for yourself and others.
CoachAcademy PLUS has experience of working with people from all sectors and at all levels within the public and private sectors.
We deliver results, which are reflected by participants’ increased confidence, enthusiasm, motivation and ability both in their Personal, Professional and Business life.
Our training programmes are interactive, memorable and a fun experience that will provide you with practical and relevant tools to support and resource you with your professional and personal goals and challenges.“I don’t think I have been to any other training classes where a heightened level of learning exists within such a positive open environment – despite all the different personalities and learning styles in the room!!” Mike McGrath, Course participant
“A very insightful course on NLP. I would recommend this course as I feel the content is universally applicable across all industries and sectors and even solely for personal development. Thank you Elizabeth, I am so impressed by the way you delivered the course and the materials I am left to study and review”. Tracy Aspel, Can Do Coaching, Limerick
For more information:
CONTACT: Elizabeth Garry Brosnan 0868037712 email@example.com
NLP is … the sense of curiosity and adventure and a desire to learn the skills to be able to find out what kinds of communication influences somebody and the kinds of things worth knowing…all behaviour has a structure…and that structure can be modelled, learned, taught and changed (re-programmed)”
What can YOU gain from our NLP Practitioner Programme?
- Raise your confidence and motivation
- Make more effective decisions
- Build and maintain better rapport
- Master your emotional states
- Increase your credibility and charisma
- Learn to ask powerful questions
- Listen and communicate more effectively
- Overcome your fears and unhelpful habits
- Heal past traumas and pain
- Develop brilliant coaching skills
- Maximise your full potential
NLP offers you some of the most powerful techniques ever devised for facilitating change in people. Once you have completed your training you will be able to use it to enhance all areas of your life.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now”
– Alan Lakein
For more information contact Elizabeth 022 26726 / 086 8037712 firstname.lastname@example.org