Gain a Nationally Recognised Coaching Qualification
This is an ideal time to graduate with a nationally accredited coaching qualification from CoachAcademy PLUS.
While we are living in a time of global change and uncertainty, we are also afforded more opportunities than ever before to explore new and creative ways of thinking and living.
A coaching approach provides a resourceful and innovative way of responding to both the personal and professional challenges experienced today.
Who is this Coach training programme for?
If you have a desire to help and support others achieve their goals
and improve their levels of personal and professional performance, then
coaching is for you
Participants on our coach training programmes come from a wide range
of work backgrounds e.g. managers; team leaders; self employed
professional / business people; teachers; health care professionals
The diversity of personal and professional backgrounds and
experience of course participants always contributes to a creative and
enriching learning environment.
What will this Coaching Diploma give you?
Organisational coaching promotes staff welfare through:
- A comprehensive set of coaching skills, techniques and models
- Develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Develop a personal coaching style
- A clear understanding of your values and how they motivate you
- Communicate with clarity and influence others
- Help create a coaching culture and a positive work environment
- Develop and hone your leadership skills to deliver results through others
- Strategies to develop and maintain work-life balance
- Fostering principles of accountability, responsibility and empowerment
- Managing and developing talent
- Greater flexibility and adaptability to change
- Improved working relationships
- Encouraging staff retention